The Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda (ICEDA) network issues an:
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
ICEDA is delighted to inform you about an upcoming Call for Applications that would to provide support to CSOs to promote the Digital Agenda through the first Small Grants Scheme Cycle LOT 1: Awarding of sub-grants for the e-Government Support Centers, awarding 15 small grants to CSOs from Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia (the target is approximately 3 grants per country), in the range between EUR 13.000 to EUR 17.000 per grant. The duration for the implementation of the individual grants is 18 months.
ICEDA will provide support to CSOs to perform initiatives within their native countries, by awarding small grants that will contribute to achieving the following overall objectives:
- To increase the capacity of CSOs and media for tackling challenges related to the Digital Agenda, empowering them to become active participants in the process;
- To enhance the role of CSOs in aiding state institutions to better exploit the potential of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in order to improve the quality of their e-services to the citizens and increase their openness including achieving greater transparency and accountability through the development of efficient eGovernment systems;
- To strengthen online trust and security by providing training and awareness-raising through a network of CSOs promoting digital literacy, skills, and inclusion at regional, national and local level;
- To increase the visibility of issues related to the Digital Agenda within civil society and media;
- To increase the citizen demand for quality e-services through training and awareness-raising by the CSOs.
Eligibility of Applicants
The applicants and co-applicants need to be:
- non-profit-making and be registered as a civil society organization;
- registered in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia or Serbia for at least 1 year before the date of publication of the call and;
- have 1 year of experience in the implementation of projects in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia or Serbia.
One organization can apply with only one project application as a lead applicant and can participate in only one additional project application as a co-applicant/partner. One organization can participate in a maximum of two projects. Alternatively, one organization can participate in up to two projects as a partner. Furthermore, priority will be given to the projects which are going to have a direct partnership agreement with local or central institutions.
The full Call for proposals is going to be announced in the third week of August 2020.
The “Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA” project is co-funded by the European Union and is implemented by Metamorphosis Foundation, Open Data Kosovo (ODK), e-Government Academy (eGA), Center for Research, Transparency and Accountability – CRTA, Lëvizja MJAFT, NVM 35 MM.