For the purposes of the project Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA, co-financed by the European Union and based on the Grant Contract with ref. no. IPA/2019-414-059, NVO 35MM opens a
CALL FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS
for the procurement of services for the preparation of Investigative articles for the Digital Agenda
NVO 35 MM is seeking to contract Investigative journalists who will be engaged to produce Investigative articles about the Digital Agenda.
In total 6 investigative articles will be published in the span course of three years, i.e. 2 per year.
The investigative articles should be focused on the impact of certain developments or situations on the lives of the ordinary citizens and the institutions to incite media interest and promote public debate (such as improving the efficiency of certain eGovernment applications or reporting on needs of citizens that have been met elsewhere through such solutions).
The articles will contribute to reaffirming and upholding the Digital Agenda through systematic fact-based investigative articles about issues directly affecting the quality of life of citizens in the Western Balkans. This activity will directly tackle the evident absence of fact-based media content that includes expert analysis mainstreaming the issues related to the Digital Agenda in the Western Balkans.
The journalists will conduct the investigative work and placement in Montenegro, where the articles will be based on.
Essential experience and qualification:
- University degree or professional certifications for Journalism;
- Applicants need to have a proven track record of at least 3 years’ experience in the field of Journalism;
- Evidence of having done similar work previously (2 samples of investigative articles).
- Good writing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Montenegrin language and English knowledge;
- Good reporting and research skills;
- Good understanding of the concept of digitalization.
The organization reserves the right to contract multiple journalists for this Call.
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Application for investigative articles – ICEDA.
All applications must be submitted by September 23, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
Note that only the selected journalist/s will be contacted.
The full description of the Call, as well as the application forms, can be found at the following links:
- Terms Of Reference for Journalists_MNE
- Appendix 1 – Financial offer
- Appendix 2 – Declaration for acceptance of the conditions from the tender documentation
- Appendix 3 – Declaration by which the tenderer confirms that they meet the criteria for determining the personal status
The“Increasing Civic Engagement in the Digital Agenda – ICEDA” project is co-funded by the European Union and is implemented byMetamorphosis Foundation, Open Data Kosovo (ODK), e-Government Academy (eGA), Center for Research, Transparency, and Accountability – CRTA, Lëvizja MJAFT, NVM 35 MM.